Chocolate Pudding Pie
9 graham crackers (1 sleeve)
1/4 C butter
1/4 C sugar
1 large package Jello pudding
- Crush the graham crackers. The easiest way is to put them into a Ziploc bag and start mashing.
- Melt the butter and add to the graham crackers along with the sugar.
- Press into a 9" pie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes to set the crust.
- Make Jello pudding per box instructions and pour it into the pie shell.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Themes and variations:
- Consider adding chocolate chips to the pudding.
- You may try adding 1/4 C cocoa for a chocolate crust.