Today we add another entry to our arsenal, along with pictures.
Tuna and Cheese on Bread
Tho' difficult, this recipe results in culinary delight (to those that like it). Ingredients needed are as follows:
1 9x13 Pyrex® pan
6 slices of bread
3 5-ounce cans of tuna
5/16 C mayonnaise (approximately)
Cheddar cheese, sliced (enough to cover all the bread)
Note: It also helps to have an oven.
1. Combine tuna (after draining the water) with mayonnaise.
2. Lay slices of bread in 9x13 pan.
3. Spread tuna/mayo mixture over bread.
4. Lay slices of cheese over the tuna/mayo mixture.
5. Put in the oven at broil for about 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is slightly browned.
6. Take out of the oven.
7. Dish, using a spatula, onto a plate or into a bowl.
8. Best eaten with a fork (not on the side, but to shovel it into your mouth).
For photos of the process, see below:
(Ingredients, excluding pan)
(Bread in 9x13 Pyrex® pan)
(Sliced cheese, with knife)
(Final product prior to being broiled)
(Final product after being fried: DO NOT try this at home)
(Final product after being broiled)