The basic steps to cooking pasta are as follows:
- Acquire or make the noodles
- Boil the noodles
- Drain the noodles
- Eat the noodles
Actually, we'll still perform step four, just as a new number. Proceed to below:
Layered Pasta Dish (AKA lasagna)
1 package of lasagna noodles
15 oz. ricotta cheese
1/4 lb mozzarella (grated)
1 lb. ground beef
15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
16 oz. bottle of tomato sauce
spices (Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cook the noodles al dente (not too soft).
- Brown the ground beef and add spices as desired.
- Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes to the ground beef.
- Layer the ingredients as follows, ending with pasta then mozzarella:
- Put in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove. Serve. Eat. Enjoy. Leave a comment on our blog.